Note: Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday January 21, 2008
Welcome to Jueau!
The Conference Committee wants to welcome you to Juneau for the AWRA Annual Conference. We are pleased to announce that we have received over 40 abstracts. Oral presentations will cover the following subjects:
Come join us in Juneau. Meet your colleagues to network and know how they are handling water resource issues in Alaska. We hope that you have an enjoyable experience in the Alaska’s Capital.
REASONS TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
- Network and collaborate with colleagues to share hydraulic, hydrologic, and engineering design knowledge
- Participate in the AWRA Alaska Section Board Meeting
- Participate in the NOAA facility field trip
- Expose yourself to water resource issues presented by active researchers, practitioners and consultants
- Participate in social events
WHO SHOULD be present at THE CONFERENCE?
- Water resource specialists from federal and state agencies.
- Decision makers,
- Public in general
We are looking forward to
an exciting meeting and hope to see you there! The preliminary program
will be available in January 2008.